Thursday, October 17, 2024

Done

 No more tomato sandwiches for breakfast. At least none with garden tomatoes. They're done for the year.

(I will be brave).

My post cards are done. I bought the last of the stamps today, and affixed them, and sent up a hope that somehow, they will make a difference. They are rubber banded together and ready to be mailed on the 26th. 

I did not listen to the Fox Interview, but from what I read, Harris held her own. In my opinion, it took a lot of guts to do an interview with Bret Baier. DJT couldn't even bring himself to do an interview with 60 Minutes, because he felt that they owed him an apology over something that had not been said. That and the fact that they were fact checking. If you're going to pull out of something because you're going to be fact checked, well, to me that says plainly that you were headed into with every intention of lying your head off. 

Tomatoes are done. Postcards are done. I most fervently hope that tRUMP is done too. 

I received two more mailings urging me to register to vote. I figured it out. These are arriving to 'Debby'. I'm registered under my full name which is 'Deborah'. So Duty to America is wasting money on me, and I'm okay with that. 

I feel the need for a giggle. 

I'm done.


2 comments:

  1. All the winter bad tomatoes go into his ketchup to throw when he loses. Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and that is hilarious. I'll give up my tomatoes for that tantrum!

      Delete

I'm glad you're here!

Done

 No more tomato sandwiches for breakfast. At least none with garden tomatoes. They're done for the year. (I will be brave). My post card...