Saturday, October 19, 2024

17 More Days

Not much to note. Yesterday was the least productive day that I have had in a long time. I walked out the door, got in the car, and before we got to the renovation, I was having an allergy attack of epic proportions. I have no idea what caused it. I took a zyrtec, but couldn't stop sneezing, my head filled with snot. I couldn't hear, and tears poured from my eyes. 



Tim said, "Well, I might as well take you back home," and so he did. 




My nose was doing a marathon. 



Did you know that Vikings kept House Bears? 

Just a little thing you learn when you're stuck and home, trying to keep up with your nose. 

Take that, Vikings. We have feral cats




Anyways, great discovery of the day? We have a fucking family of possums living in the little side room off the mudroom. Where Tim's large air compressor is stored. One of the littles toddled right out and helped himself to some cat food, and then walked right back in there. While Tim was standing right there watching him. Argh. So now we've got to figure that one out. It would be easier to keep that door tightly shut, wouldn't it? Tim and I have had that discussion. You can't really shut the door if you've got a family of possums who have taken up residence there. 

So that's the exciting news of the day.

17 more days. I cannot wait for this election to be over. 

If you've got the heart (and patience) for it, listen to the Bloomberg interview.


He's crazy. 





6 comments:

  1. I can totally empathise with your allergy attack. Mega Snotsville.
    Do you know, when I first met P he used to call me Possum as a pet name. I had therefore sort of assumed that they were cute. So, all along he was implying that I was a pest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's odd how allergies can hit. I once stood up for a friend at his wedding. As I was standing there, I started to run like crazy.

    Hmm ... the possums are perhaps a possible problem. I hope you figure it out.

    Have a good weekend sans allergies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that starting that video just gave me an attack of something!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be a completely wasted hour listening to him, don't give him air. Well you are getting quite a little zoo down at the new place, it will be expensive feeding them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lord, Possums! They are such good finders of resources and places to live. Time for the live trap and tuna. I cannot even listen to clips of the orange oaf. What makes me scratch my head is, how can anyone listen and not be appalled or at the very least concerned that he's mentally ill? I thought my issue yesterday was allergies, and woke up to one very red and oozing eye. Off to urgent care for pink eye meds. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I guess I would rather share a house with possums than raccoons. Much less destructive creatures.

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you're here!

17 More Days

Not much to note. Yesterday was the least productive day that I have had in a long time. I walked out the door, got in the car, and before w...