Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Anonymous

 I have said it before: all people are entitled to their opinions, but when someone comes here to bemoan all politicians as corrupt but refuses to put their name to their comment, they will be deleted. 

He had a lot of emotion but stated no reasons for that emotion. He invoked the name of 'slick willy' but offered no explanation as to why he was focused on that presidency while overlooking current events. Decrying all politics as corrupt allows a person to avoid taking a stand. 

The comment was deleted. 

What is happening now cannot be normalized. It shouldn't be normalized. It is a time to speak up and to speak out. It is time to own your words. If you can't do this, then do not think your comments will join the words of those who do have that courage. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you're here!

Anonymous

 I have said it before: all people are entitled to their opinions, but when someone comes here to bemoan all politicians as corrupt but refu...