Thursday, September 10, 2026

Hot Dog

 We did not have a frost last night. It didn't get anywhere close to cold enough for that.

We had more weather though. We had to go to the bank. I needed to buy eggs. I buy the 5 dozen box. It normally lasts a couple months, so hopefully I will have my own eggs by then *side eye at the 'ladies'* it will be winter, so who knows really? We are putting a light in the coop to balance the short days and we will hope for the best.

Anyways, back to the weather. While we were in town, we stopped at the Goodwill which is right by the bank. It was 79 cent day. I found this and knew immediately where it should go. I also found a chenille sweater for my youngest granddaughter. 



(I also realized when I got home, the sign was printed crooked. Lucky that I am not OCD.)

But back to the weather...while we were in the store, the skies opened up and it was yet another torrential downpour. We scooted to the car, got soaked, and the water rushing to the storm drain went to my ankles. It is always amazing how quickly this happens. 

Tornadoes went east of us, but I have not heard of any touchdowns. 

At his GOP convention, Trump promised every American $5000 if Republicans win the midterms.  1) that is a violation of federal law. 2) it would cost a trillion dollars and 3) We are still waiting on our D.O.G.E checks, our $2000 tax rebates and our $1000-1500 health rebates as a reward for letting the ACA lapse. 


Nobody in their right minds believes these promises. I take it one step further: no one in their right mind would stand in front of a camera making promises like this, or telling boldface, easily disproven lies. It always amuses me when people talk about 'Trump derangement syndrome. Our president is literally crazy, but the people who notice are the ones that get labeled. 



Gas went up 30 cents a gallon yesterday. Are you seeing that where you are?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you're here!

Hot Dog

 We did not have a frost last night. It didn't get anywhere close to cold enough for that. We had more weather though. We had to go to t...