Saturday, September 12, 2026

Saturday

Today at the protest, a big SUV drove by. The window came down and the woman began screaming 'If you hate this country, LEAVE!' 

 I am so sick of the nonsense. 

I roared right back: "Freedom of speech doesn't just apply to the opinions you agree with, sistah!' 

I don't know what she said but I could hear her shrilling as she traveled down the street, moving slowly so that she could argue. She must have proclaimed that "Trump is the best!' or something to that effect, because a good natured protester's voice rang out clear and loud: "The best what though?" and she burst out laughing. So did the rest of us.

I don't imagine we changed her mind, but we did shut her mouth.



While we were there, a fellow came around with flyers. He is organizing a march for Canada Thursday evening. We told him we would be there. This week will be full on. I just want it to matter.



Tiger Kitty has been missing for a couple weeks. He really had been so very good about sleeping inside. I feel pretty bad about this. 


51 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about Tiger Kitty.
    I appreciate all you do at the protests. I just wonder how some people can still support him. It is creepy, creepy, creepy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. It truly is. They simply reject anything that doesn't align with their views.

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the next march and protest.
    Love the Goose thing.
    Just think about that $5,000 dollars!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will add it to my DOGE check and our tariff rebates and my tax refund and and our refunds for health care. Just think! Tim will receive the same money. We will be living large then!

      Delete
  3. I hope Tiger Kitty is okay... and glad to know people are still protesting! I wonder how crazy things will get come midterms...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish he would come back. It just makes me sick to think he might be suffering someplace.

      Delete
  4. A march for Canada?! How wonderful. I don’t post much about it although there is much out there.

    What a worry about the missing cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like it is important to speak out. Watching Ireland has been wonderfully refreshing.

      Delete
  5. Simply put, it is hard to imagine why anyone would support your current president, but they do. While I don't understand your midterms, I hope he loses badly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The midterms hope to give a majority to the house and senate. If we get enough people in place to oppose this insanity. We have a hope of reining in a madman

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best what? The best president ever in history at starting a war which messed up the world's economy as a distraction from the fact he's a pedophile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly don't understand how anyone can say such a stupid thing. It is like a child insisting his dad is the best. It might be the truth in his eyes. The rest of the world could see a more realistic view.

      Delete
  8. I've heard Canada geese describe as cobra chickens, and military grade geese which seems accurate. Don't mess with them:)
    I just don't understand how people ignore facts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate that about Tiger Kitty. I hope he's okay.

    And the shrieking cult follower should really take a look at herself. How can these folks not see how crazy they sound?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they see themselves as "well, by God! I showed them!" And they are proud.

      Delete
  10. A march for Canada? Very neighbourly. Thank you. While visiting Ireland this summer, I remember seeing support for the US people trapped in this mess (No Kings). Those protests happened in Canada too. You're not alone (despite the dipshits who drive by and yell nonsense).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RE: "No Kings"

      The "No Kings movement" is --- like the "MAGA movement" or the "Black Lives Movement" and other phony grassroot "movements" --- a US regime-controlled operation to either control the opposition via such hope porn movements or divert them into establishment-safe outlets (such as gender/race wars) IN ORDER TO PREVENT A MASS REVOLUTION AGAINST the totally criminal ENTIRE US REGIME which is, AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN, run by PSYCHOPATHIC KINGS (not just Trump)!

      The bogus 'no kings' movement wants you to think once Trump is gone everything's alright AS IF IT'S ONLY A TRUMP ISSUE. It's the same child-like mentality and stupidity of millions of people who "think" and hang on to the fake hope or fantasy that once their democrat/republican candidate is in office things will be fundamentally better again!

      ANY criminal beta psychopath who has ALWAYS ended up and ends up in high office is merely always a lower-ranked willfully participating puppet or agent serving the true pack of alpha psychopaths behind the scenes. Removing the public-facing immoral criminals has never solved anything vital at all, and never will.

      By FAR the most vital urgent and DEEP understanding everyone needs to gain is that a mafia network of manipulating PSYCHOPATHS (psychopathic KINGS) is, and always has been, governing big businesses and institutions (eg official medicine, big academia, big tech, big banks, big religions), governments and the world -- the evidence is very solid in front of everyone's "awake" nose: see “The 2 Married Pink Elephants In The Historical Room”... https://www.rolf-hefti.com/covid-19-coronavirus.html

      "We’ll sit on the edge of our seats watching made-up tales about psychopathic killers while psychopathic killers rule the world." --- Caitlin Johnstone, Independent Journalist

      "America is the greatest exporter of violence the world has ever known. So wear your patriotism on your sleeve and be proud. You are a depraved citizen of the world’s worst killer nation." --- Paul Craig Roberts, Ph.D., American economist & former US empire official, in 2015 [https://archive.ph/liVj5]

      "“No Kings” isn’t anti-war, it’s just anti-Trump." --- Unknown

      How can the masses get out of this whole mess (and create justice, freedom and peace for all)? First, EVERYONE needs to learn, and teach others, what TRUE morality is ---99% of people don't know what it is because (1) it's NOT taught in the official indoctrination system, better know as the "education system," and (2) it's NOT the same as religious morality: https://odysee.com/@woeih:e/Mark-Passio-Government-Is-Slavery:a
      https://odysee.com/@woeih:e/Mark-Passio-Interviewed-By-Shaun-Atwood-2026-06-18:6

      "The solution is NOT to create something new (eg, new systems of organization, new technologies, etc). The solution is to STOP being complicit with evil. To STOP doing things that are not moral for a reward. To STOP being complicit with anything the control system tells us we must do." --- Mark Passio, Spiritual Teacher, in 2023

      "Every time people accept a new restriction —mask mandates, digital IDs, cashless payments— they reinforce the system and normalize control. Authorities rely on social pressure and fear of consequences to drive compliance. Most individuals don't want conflict, so they follow rules even when they disagree. THIS SILENT MAJORITY ENABLES A SMALL ELITE TO CONTROL BILLIONS. Without MASS OBEDIENCE, digital IDs ... and surveillance grids cannot be enforced at scale. The system thrives not just on active co-operation, but on PASSIVE ACCEPTANCE —shrugging off restrictions as inevitable or 'for the greater good'. NON-COMPLIANCE —whether through using cash, rejecting digital IDs, or resisting propaganda— denies elites THE PARTICIPATION THEY NEED to legitimize their agendas. Ultimately, compliance is the lifeblood of control; RESISTANCE, EVEN IN SMALL ACTS, IS THE ANTIDOTE." --- AI Chat bot in 2025 (https://archive.ph/Wdzsg)

      Delete
    2. "No Kings" is about language...it's a concise, succinct way to move people to take action. Language impacts worldview; when people take action, problems get solved. Trump is indeed only the tip of the iceberg but apathy is reinforced when people are told that even their small efforts are futile.

      Delete
    3. I disagree with your opening paragraph. No Kings is not run by "the regime". It is a grassroots movement motivated by people like me who believe that removing trump is the first step. I don't't know anyone who believes that "we get rid of trump and our problems are over." I would ask you to identify this regime.

      What I see here is yet another attempt to paint both sides as evil. While I don't believe that democrats are saints, I can tell you that the insanity that is happening now is unprecedented in the history of our nation. Our precedent is a pathological liar and there are clear signs of dementia. Our congress is crippled by people whose oath of loyalty goes to a man, not their country. Our Supreme Court and the department of Justice are aligned with the president. Our national deficit is 40 trillion dollars. Our president golfs at his own resorts and millions of taxpayer dollars go straight into the pockets of this tyrant for housing and feeding his secret service. The list goes on and on. The corruption is open for all eyes to see. The abandonment of our allies to favor authoritarian governments has wreaked havoc that will not be undone in my lifetime. I am sorry to say.

      Your all caps name calling, the exclamation marks, your assertions without facts to back them makes me think you are someone who wants to claim high moral ground for your "clear eyed vision" of the perceived faults of both sides. Your single comment about mask mandates reveals you to be a person who cares nothing about his fellow Americans.

      If I am to make a guess. I would say you are a fan of militias and believe your version of the truth should be the truths that govern us all and you are willing to lie to defend those truths.You are a conspiracy theorist and I sincerely doubt you wrote your comment. You copied and pasted it from some wingnut website.

      I will continue to follow the dictates of my own conscience.

      Delete
    4. DB, you don't seem to get it. "No Kings" isn't about language. It's about misdirection, about controlling the "awake" opposition/the "awake" resistance as Richard explained.

      Delete
    5. This is a ridiculous assertion. You can say anything (and God help me) you do. The simple fact is that this is just another conspiracy theory. You provide no facts. You just keep repeating it. Go back to sleep.

      Delete
    6. Re Odduz' comment. Everything's about language. Read George Orwell. Also, your username doesn't link to a profile... bot much?

      Delete
  11. As a Canadian, I'm deeply touched by the support we are receiving. I'm dismayed at what is happening to our American friends. Those darn geese, they make such a mess. They are protected in Canada, just like your chief goose, however there is an open season when they become vulnerable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And believe me, there are plenty of Americans who are dismayed to watch us needlessly provoking an longtime ally.

      Delete
  12. I'm so glad that protests continue there. Nothing is going on here now, it's like everyone's given up. I hope Tiger Kitty is safe somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that you will find that people haven't given up at all. Find them. You all need each other.

      Delete
  13. Thank you for continuing to protest - Its terribly important. Fingers crossed Tiger Kitty is off on an adventure and is being fed by some kindly person.

    Ceci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just think something has happened. It had been too long.

      Delete
  14. Owning animals is always up and down. Hope Tiger kitty comes home safe it is a worry. As for the rest, I think you will win the fight eventually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know that anyone owns a cat. But you know, he had gotten so comfortable coming in at night, eating his fill and heading to the basement for a comfortable night's sleep. I was even able to pick him up and cuddle him.

      Delete
  15. Our government is taking the rump seriously and we are now getting armed up in case of an American invasion. It makes me sad as I have American relatives. All because of the stupid people who put that monster in power. I hope you do have mid terms but think the rump will maneuver them so that he wins. Get home Tiger, you are missed. Gigi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me sad that your country is pushed into this corner. And for what? They had reached agreement and then at the last minute, we tried to change everything. Carney's comment that our leader signs everything in pencil was apt. Our behavior is shameful.

      Delete
  16. I'm sorry about Tiger Kitty. Perhaps he's just having an extended walkabout. I hope he returns.

    Good retorts to the woman in the SUV. I can't get my head around the fact that anyone still supports this man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been long enough, that I have lost hope of a happy ending. For the cat, I mean. I still have hope for this country.

      Delete
  17. That's a great renaming of those geese. Fits perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've had cats disappear for weeks, then show up with fleas and ticks but okay. So TK might yet show up.
    Canada geese, protected in this state, don't ask me why. So there's thousands, fouling the pathways, shouting, completely outstaying their welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great that you're out there protesting, and now supporting Canada, but not the geese!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I once had a bad experience with a goose at a silent retreat. Let it be enough to say that I temporarily abandoned my vow of silence when he came at me out of the jingweeds.

      Delete
  20. With regard to the shrieking MAGAT wouldn't you just love to sit her down and ask her the following : "Please tell me 2 things that trump has done that have made YOUR life better?" Then sit back and watch her head explode. Sad news about Tiger Kitty, life's tough for ferals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, it really doesn't even do any good to sit th down. They just parrot his lies.

      The thing that makes it so hard with Tiger Kitty is that I really thought he was making the transition. He let me pick him up for a cuddle in the morning before he went back outside.

      Delete
  21. Replies
    1. Well, she was still running her mouth as she drove away.

      Delete
  22. Drive by insults are only a step above anonymous nasty comments. :(
    I hope Tiger Kitty shows up and is okay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He hasn't. I go looking for him at night after I close up the chickens.

      Delete

I'm glad you're here!

Plagues and pickles

 Well, I am back home now. We got things done while I was there, but it was plain to see that my daughter-in-law was tired. When we found ou...