Saturday, August 29, 2026

Points To Ponder



39 comments:

  1. Whoops. Can I have an English and an American list as well please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we could just organize ourselves we could save the world. Each of us get 5 people and we all agree to disappear a different 5 people...

      Delete
  2. Yes... It will be... Interesting... when the first one disappears....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are they allowed to have another go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the other four would be close associates of the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everybody knows the first. Isn’t that something? I think Tracy has the right answer about the others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean on some level, he certainly has to realize that people despise him, despite all his braggadoccio, he certainly knows people universally despise him.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  6. Just disappear the first one and the rest will follow him gigi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. We could make a pact...we all agree to pick 5 different people.

      Delete
    2. Sounds like a plan. I've definitely got a state one (or two) that needs to go.

      Delete
    3. Yeah. We have John Fetterman.

      Delete
  8. One of my daughters is talking about making up celebration bags for everyone in the family. They will have things like confetti, whistles, and tiny bottles of champagne in them. They will be small enough to take everywhere for use when that blessed time occurs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have some state ones who need to be on my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has never been so clear who puts him/herself ahead of the country they serve.

      Delete
  10. I would vote for disappearing the authors of Project 2025. There are idiots in the public eye, but those billionaire authors are pure evil.
    Bonnie in Minneapolis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a nephew who really hammered on about 'this project 2025 stuff could never happen'. My take on it was that anyone taking talking points from it should not be in politics. There is a preacher, last name Wilson, who is churning out hundreds of tracts on this whole 'trad wife' thing. One of those pamphlets was disciplining a disobedient wife, including corporal punishment. I was reading it to Tim who looked reassuringly dumbfounded. Just to make sure, when I finished it, I looked over and said, 'try it and die, buster.' He about fell on the floor laughing.

      Delete
  11. Ha! Love it. Believe me, I could come up with a whole list -- many more than four.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We talked about it and have decided to be more positive. We are going to buy a bottle and champagne so that we are ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I myself am positive that you won't be drinking champagne alone on that day!

      Delete
  13. Trust me, 5 is not enough to get the job done.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That made me laugh! The other 4? So many to choose from, and oddly enough, all connected to the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The unity in these comments was surprisingly uplifting, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  16. #1 on everyone's list is the most important. When he's gone, many others will fall like a house of cards and I will laugh.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the whole world will be laughing with you.

      Delete

I'm glad you're here!

Chickening Out

 Today was a getting it done day...except I didn't get it all done yet. I spent the day individually packing and vacuum sealing 120 lbs ...