Sunday, August 23, 2026

Joanne's Charity of Choice

 If anyone wishes to know Joanne's charity of choice it is listed in her obituary.

 https://share.google/jFoSH3dINJaHp3TMb

Thanks to Runnin' Rose for her email.


9 comments:

  1. What an amazing person and what a high achiever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you insert a link that we can click on? The one posted here doesn't work (at least for me).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On my phone, when you click on the link, the website comes up at the bottom of the page. When I click on that, it takes me to the link.

      Delete
    2. I just copied and pasted that address and was able to get to the obituary. Thanks for sharing, Debby.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the link. She was a force of nature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sad about Joanne, I enjoyed her blog. I saw the info on your comment on My Quiet Life In Suffolk. I am a former Suffolk girl now living in Canada previously a few years in Texas
    I have been reading your blog and love it. I adore your sense of humor. I'm having trouble becoming a follower. Can you help from your end?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forget that, I tried from my phone instead of my ancient iPad and it worked!!

      Delete

I'm glad you're here!

Saturday

Today at the protest, a big SUV drove by. The window came down and the woman began screaming 'If you hate this country, LEAVE!'   I ...