Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Cup on the Bus

 I hope everyone will take a moment to stop in at Joanne's blog and leave a comment. 



10 comments:

  1. I've been wondering about her lately; she put up a couple posts but then was absent. I had a bad feeling. I will treasure the towels I bought from her. Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following her for years and made a comment on her blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debby, thank you for this post about Joanne. I'd been going to her blog off and on for some time to see if she'd written anything new, and got the feeling that things weren't right. I love how she has been a fierce advocate for others, and for herself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou Debby. I've been missing Joanne's fierceness and straight talking. A lot of her words have kept me going

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for letting us know. I'm so sorry to hear this news about her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Several people have been mentioning Joanne's blog today...so I'm glad to have the link. I haven't read her blog before, but just by reading this and all the comments, I feel such a kindred connection to the blogista that she is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much. I check Joanne's blog a lot but haven't this summer. I cannot believe how sad I feel. She was really special to many of us.

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you're here!

Tuesday

Painted at the old house today. Got another load of stuff out. Cleaned. Loaded up an old homemade bookshelf. I had plans for it. I wanted it...