This is something I noticed during yesterday's protest: people were not only tooting and giving us thumbs up, they were hanging out their car windows cheering for us. That has never happened before.
We have treated you badly. It is my hope that other nations will support you. You have taken a very courageous stand and one that all of Europe and the UK would do well to follow.
That's a very positive sign. I can't wait for the day red baseball caps disappear because the majority of people who see a person wearing one is instantly despised.
I hope you're right. I feel like you are but I'm so afraid of cheating and fraud in the midterms! I can't wait until this chapter in our history closes.
Those of us who have been daily doing acts of resistance, like you, are looking for success all the time! I think you're right, the tide's turning, thanks to our work.
Kay of Musings: Thank you for doing this for us, Debby. We’re visiting our daughter and son-in-law in Illinois right now. I have my protest sign ready, but we haven’t seen a protest gathering on Oahu yet that we can go to. It’s absolutely nuts to see what’s going on constantly.
I have been wondering how Art is viewing all this military stuff. He is threatening action in the Falklands now. He needs to figure out what he is doing in Iran first.
I hope you're right that it's changing. we think we're hard done by but you folks have it rough and it will get worse.
ReplyDeleteWe have treated you badly. It is my hope that other nations will support you. You have taken a very courageous stand and one that all of Europe and the UK would do well to follow.
DeleteThat's a very positive sign. I can't wait for the day red baseball caps disappear because the majority of people who see a person wearing one is instantly despised.
ReplyDeleteIt was an amazing thing to witness.
DeleteI think we need to remember to swim in the night periodically
ReplyDeleteWe do.
DeleteI hope you're right. I feel like you are but I'm so afraid of cheating and fraud in the midterms! I can't wait until this chapter in our history closes.
ReplyDeleteWe shall see.
DeleteThe administration is giving the cult members very little hang to their lies on. I, too, hope things are changing.
ReplyDeleteIt will change. What is happening is imploding even as we speak. I don't see the damage being undone in my lifetime. But I will see the work begin
DeleteI'm afraid to hope but I do anyway. I can't wait for November so I can Vote Blue!
ReplyDeleteWe are all anxious to see what happens at the midterms. Texas is reducing the number of polling places.
DeleteGod, I hope so.
ReplyDeleteWe can only build on this and push back.
DeleteI'm going to echo Steve's comment. As a side note, that is one of the greatest tunes Pink Floyd ever did. Gilmour's solo is one of his best.
ReplyDeleteFor a song written 40 years ago, it is amazingly au courant.
DeleteThose of us who have been daily doing acts of resistance, like you, are looking for success all the time! I think you're right, the tide's turning, thanks to our work.
ReplyDeleteWe have to do our part. Every last one of us.
DeleteKay of Musings: Thank you for doing this for us, Debby. We’re visiting our daughter and son-in-law in Illinois right now. I have my protest sign ready, but we haven’t seen a protest gathering on Oahu yet that we can go to. It’s absolutely nuts to see what’s going on constantly.
ReplyDeleteI have been wondering how Art is viewing all this military stuff. He is threatening action in the Falklands now. He needs to figure out what he is doing in Iran first.
DeleteI think the words in Te Reo Maori are fitting.. Kia kaha... Stay strong.
ReplyDeleteStay safe xx
We can only keep pushing. we seem to be gathering momentum.
DeleteThank you orange gangster for bringing our country even more together every time you open your ugly mouth. Gigi in Canada
ReplyDeleteI have been reading about this very thing. Impressive.
Delete