They lived in the heated garage over the winter but as the weather warmed, they spent more time outside. When I am doing outside work, they are stretched beside me, and when I pet them, they purr contentedly
Tiger Kitty went awol for about a week. I had just about given up hope when he reappeared, thin, nervous and hungry. I was so glad to see him and for once, he seemed very glad to see me, as opposed to his normal 'Meh...she doesn't seem like a bad sort' demeanor.
Much to my surprise, he darted inside as soon as I opened the door to get some catfood. I fed him inside, to see what he would do. He ate and disappeared. In the morning, he was waiting at the door to go out.
At night, he darts back inside. I am not sure where he hides away. I think he is afraid of something outside at night. But except for one small overturned plant, he behaves perfectly.
I would rather have them in at night, really. Possum is still not interested in the great indoors. If she comes in, she has had her fill after a couple minutes and heads for the door.
I have no idea what is out there, but we have made two escape places for her to hide.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'm glad you're here!