Monday, October 5, 2026

Not Much Today.

My Affirmation/Mantra cards were a disappointment, but then I picked up a box of breakfast cookies.

 


 Vòila. Affirmation. 

I am putting my gardens to bed for the winter. Tomorrow I will lay down some organic fertilizer (aka well rotted manure) do a layer of mulch, plant my garlic and close everything up for the winter. 

I read a post about digging up pepper plants and bringing them inside to winter. It says in the spring, you can put them outside in your garden. They will take off again in the spring and provide early peppers. So, I pulled up four of my sturdiest plants and we will see. It it does not work, I also have seeds drying in the green house. That is my experiment, and I am curious to see how it works out.

Cleaned my chicken coop out today. No eggs yet. I am trying to be patient. 

No update on the other Tim.

We spent a beautiful fall day replacing a rotten support beam for a back deck on one of the rentals. William worked with us.

That's it. That's all I got.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you're here!

Not Much Today.

My Affirmation/Mantra cards were a disappointment, but then I picked up a box of breakfast cookies.    Vòila. Affirmation.  I am putting my ...