Monday, October 5, 2026

Jabblog!

 I want to thank Bex for word on Janice. You can read her post here. 

https://river-driftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

Look for the October 3rd post entitled She's Okay.

One mystery down. Now, if we only had word on Northsider and Tasker, I would be a happy woman!

13 comments:

  1. Thank you and thank you to River Drifting Through Life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I screwed that up. Bex kindly alerted me to a blog post.

      Delete
  2. I'm very doubtful about dear Tasker. He was declining and I check now and then in case a relative has put in a note about him. But they may not know to do that, or have access.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. But you know, I can't quite bring myself to take down his blog.

      Delete
    2. I often leave blogs in my sidebar even if the writers depart. It's a good reminder about the many people I've known in blogland.

      Delete
  3. What a relief to know Janice is okay.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. . I also wonder about Graham from Eagleton Notes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I am not so worried about him. He has taken long breaks before. I am starting to get concerned about Caveman, although summer is when his workload is heaviest.

      Delete
  5. Great news. Thank you for filling in that worrisome silent space.

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you're here!

Jabblog!

 I want to thank Bex for word on Janice. You can read her post here.  https://river-driftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/ Look for the October 3...