Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mrs Spit.

I have read along with Mrs. Spit for years now. I don't remember how or why I ended up on her blog, but I know that my friend is brave and strong and smart as hell. She is practical. She has a good heart. She also is a truly excellent writer.

It has been a busy time here and I have not had a lot of time to be on the computer. The weather has changed, and I am able to be outside, and there is a William to be entertained and company coming, and well...one thing led to another and...

Last night, after a long well spent week at work, I sat down to a quiet moment with the computer. I clicked on Mrs. Spit's blog, and I began to read, and found myself thinking, 'Whoa. Wait. What?' in complete stupefaction.

My brave, strong, smart as hell, practical, good hearted friend has just found out that she has MS.

Wander over there and encourage her, okay? Maybe you can find the words that I cannot.

1 comment:

quid said...

How difficult to find out, in mid-life, that you will spend the rest of your life in combat with MS. My thoughts go out to her.

Hope you have a happy and warm mom's day, Debbie!

quid