Saturday, August 10, 2013

Face Palm

Earlier in the week, Tim and I had an argument. He wanted to go look at a house. I was pretty hot about it. We rarely raise our voices to one another, really and truly, but this time I did. I was coming down with a cold, and I was tired, and it just seems like Tim sort of just pushes until he gets his way. He was calling from work, and he raised his voice right back, impatiently. I ended up just hanging up the phone on him. I've really just had enough of being talked at until I give in.

This morning, he said that he had not canceled the appointment with the woman, because he didn't want to hurt her feelings. He did say, "We're not buying it."

Today, I bought a house.

3 comments:

BUSH BABE said...

Good God... and the tag for this is 'laughing'? Lucky you don't hold grudges, eh?
;-)

KarenTX said...

LOLOL Funny how things work out!

Debby said...

The reason this is hilarious is because after all that, I'm the one who said, "We'll take it..."