Thursday, May 23, 2013

Update

Yesterday, I worked. And then I went to a training. And then I worked at another job until 9. I stopped on the way home to pick up new catfood for this cat.

Only, he wasn't waiting for me when I got home.

I went looking for him last night, but he was not there. I went looking for him this morning before work. I could not find him. Tonight, I've gone around the neighborhood looking. I have not found him.

It sounds stupid, because this was a fairly new acquaintance, but I feel terrible about this. It appears that my little friend has chosen.

Naturally, he chose to depart after I finally decided on his name. He was Nash.

5 comments:

Caroline said...

I am sure he will return.

BUSH BABE said...

:-(
Maybe this means you need to buy yourself a kitten? Nash might've been sent to nudge you in that direction?
(PS Great name.)

Debby said...

Oh no. This does NOT mean I buy myself a kitty. Past experience is showed me that as soon as I come home with a kitty, Nash would reappear. Then I'd have Crosby AND Nash, and 10 to 1 odds, Stills and Young would show up shortly. It's cat magic. I'm not sure how it happens, but it always does.

KarenTX said...

LOLOL You would have your own band! Betcha he shows back up!

Kelly said...

Awww. And now I know where "Nash" came from. :)