Thursday, February 21, 2013

Nosy

Little William came to visit. It was great fun.

We made a big picture of 'under the sea'. I wiped his nose.

I fixed him meals. He ate. I wiped his nose.

We went to the store. I wiped his nose.

He took a nice warm bubble bath in an overheated bathroom. I wiped his nose.

I slathered on the Vicks, and tucked him into footed pajamas. I wiped his nose.

He sat on my lap and drank hot cocoa as I wiped his nose.

He watched Winnie the Pooh, and fell soundly asleep. I wiped his nose.

He went home yesterday.

Last night, I began wiping my own nose.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew the end of that story before I got to it!! Sounds like us!

Debby said...

Is that you, Mikey?!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jeanie said...

V once upset a niece greatly, as he told her her nose was getting shorter with every wipe.

Debby said...

My nose should be completely gone...

quid said...

This is almost a poem! I loved it.

quid
computer-less and blogging "once in a blue moon" as a result