Thursday, January 17, 2013

Work

Yesterday, I feel like the work situation has taken a big step towards resolution. That is a huge relief from my shoulders. I really love my job, and I am lucky enough to be in a field where I see God moments on a daily basis. I have had my successes. One of my clients reached up of his own volition and gave me a hug. He almost broke my neck, but the fact is that he has an aversion to touch, and it has been a huge impedance to his treatment. So yeah. Today was quite a big deal. And there are other successes too, those moments when it 'works' and I see that I have chosen the right thing, that I have found the way to tap into that client's inner workings effectively. I am beginning to see that for all my nervousness, that I am going to be good at what I do.

I am so very lucky. I can scarcely believe it.

2 comments:

Bob Barbanes: said...

How far you've come! It's been an amazing journey, undoubtedly for you but for us too as we follow along. You're an incredible person, Deb. And your experiences continue to live up to the title of this blog ;)

nancy gerber said...

God moments. Great way to say it.