Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Different, take III

I've been stressing about work a lot, but I made a promise to myself Monday morning: "Self," I said, "it's going to be a rough week, but you will get to Friday and you will still be standing."

Today, I made up my mind not to leave work until I got my five reports written. I had the talk with my supervisor. I feel like we're on the same page at least.

Then I knocked out those reports.

Feel like a ton has been lifted from my shoulders.

And that, my friends, is VERY different.

3 comments:

jeanie said...

Oh yay on ticking that list off - hallelujah!

KarenTX said...

Don't forget to breathe!

BUSH BABE said...

So glad you did... you cannot change other's behaviour but you CAN help alter the way they see you. And the way you deal with them. Great stuff.
:-)
BB