Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ask me about my day...

Today, my cell phone rang.

I jumped a little. My cell phone rarely rings. When I answered it, it was one of the people who had interviewed me. My heart gave a little lurch.

"Hi!" she greeted me, "how's your day going?"

I tried desperately to figure out if this was going to be good news or bad news, and finally gave up. I said, "Well, I suppose it depends entirely what comes out of your mouth next."

Turned out, I am having a great day.

I got the job. I am a COTA.

15 comments:

KarenTX said...

Yippee!!! Congrats!!!

Mrs. Spit said...

Wahhooooooo!

Congrats. Not because you got lucky, but because you worked hard and you deserve every bit of it!

BUSH BABE said...

Yeeee...HAAAHHH!!! Congratulations my friend. It is beginning.
:-)
BB

Caroline said...

Congratulations!

Bob said...

Praise God from whom al blessings flow,
Praise Him all creatures here below.
Praise Him above ye heavenly host!
Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
AMEN!

Lynda Halliger-Otvos said...

Your hard work and dedication paid off. Congratulations.

A Novel Woman said...

WHOO HOOOOOOOOO!!! I knew you could do it. Now YOU know you can do it. Congratulations. And well deserved, too. You go, girl.

Anonymous said...

Know you will be very, very good Deb. Always knew 13 was a lucky number - don't the Italians consider it lucky too? Think I heard that somwhere a long time ago.
Anyway, congratulations to a very deserving COTA and mother/wife/friend/person.

Love Barbx

Anonymous said...

Hooray! So happy for you and proud of you. You earned it. You deserve it! Enjoy! Judy

Kelly said...

Yay!!!!! Congratulations!

Arlene (Mark Wilson's sister) said...

Congrats! Know your too busy to read right now, but are you interested insome real old books for your library (free)?

jeanie said...

Congratulations!!!

Bob Barbanes: said...

Let me add my congrats, Deb. That's really great news :)

Scotty said...

Well done, Debby :-)

quid said...

WHOOOOOEEE! TERRIFIC!