Wednesday, October 10, 2012

*Face palm*

Well, my sister and I have been working on a project together, and it has been quality bonding time. We went out for Chinese at lunch time and it was a long and pleasant meal. If our mouths were not chewing, they were talking.

I've vowed to be a thin mother of the groom for Dylan and Brittani's 2014 wedding, so I did not eat breakfast, and I skipped supper because I ate a big lunch. But all that Chinese food makes you thirsty, even if you've sipped two glasses of iced tea with your lunch. I made some iced tea when I got home, and sliced some lemon. It was delicious. I had two more large glasses tonight.

Why oh why oh why do I never remember until bedtime that I really shouldn't drink tea in the evening?

2 comments:

Lynda Halliger-Otvos said...

Does water make it bad too ?

Debby said...

Nope. It's the caffeine in the tea that keeps me from falling asleep. The water in the tea will be what gets me up bright and early in the morning.