Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sad but true...

I'm here, I'm here. Just hit by a tidal wave of tiredness that I can't seem to climb on top of. Everything just seems to take more energy than I have. I'm hoping to catch up on sleep in the next three days. Thanks for checking in Coralee, but the truth is no more interesting than that.

I went shopping the other day. I had to pick up some things, to include a new toothbrush for myself. So I saw one on sale, and thought, "Cripes...$2.97 for a toothbrush is the SALE price?" but I bought it because it was on sale. And hot pink, not something that I'd accidently mix up with Tim's toothbrush. Those two things.

Later that night. I opened the toothbrush. Used it like one generally does with a toothbrush, and grumbled a little when I discovered that the handle was so thick that it did not fit in my toothbrush holder.

Life went on.

Honestly, two days later I was using my toothbrush. Much to my amazement the thing began to vibrate and buzz in my mouth. I almost dropped it in the sink.

The fact that it took me two days and 5 teethbrushings to realize my toothbrush was electric is a sad commentary on the severity of my technological deficiencies. It also makes it easier to understand why my husband's cell phone number is taped to the back of my phone.

2 comments:

Leonie Quick said...

That's so cute.... But the fact that you blog, you are obviously more tech savvy than you think! :)

BUSH BABE said...

What happened to all your comments??????