Thursday, June 21, 2012

Another Feel God Moment

I couldn't watch the video all the way through, but the fundraiser is beautiful. They wanted to give her $5000 to take a dream vacation. They are at nearly $116,000, most of it in donations of $25.00 or less. People apparently understand the pain of being bullied and helpless.

I'm a mom. I'd die a little if I ever found out that one of my children was involved in something like this. I just cannot imagine kids boldly addressing an adult, an elderly woman, in such a manner.

5 comments:

Jayne said...

Horrid little beasts that need a good foot up thir backsides, grrr.
So glad to hear the lady is getting a justly deserved holiday.

KarenTX said...

Just broke my heart! I did see a clip of one of the kids' dad saying he was upset. Upset?!?!? Humpfff.........My kid wouldn't be able to sit down for a week, there would be a letter of apology to this poor woman AND he would be doing community service.

Mikey said...

I've already commented on your FB how I feel about this and those horrible kids. I hope the media descends on them in a not so nice way. But boy, seeing how much money has been raised for this lady makes my heart feel good. She deserves every single penny!

WhiteStone said...

This woman deserves a commendation for her self-control.

Bob said...

I saw Matt Lauer interview her on the Today Show this morning and I have never seen him display his emotions this way -- he was furious! As he should be. I hope she enjoys her vacation!