Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thanks, Ro.

You know, I've got my own opinions on a great many matters, and what I believe is that those opinions apply to me and my own life. I believe that in the end, we will stand before God, and He will make a decision on the life that we have led. He will be the judge. I'm pretty clear on the fact that I am NOT God, and in this case, that distinction frees me up from a pretty huge responsibility, and I am grateful for that.

If I could have one wish in the whole wide world, it would be that everyone quit insisting that the world live according to their moral code. I wish that everyone would simply sit back and let God do the judging.

3 comments:

Hal Johnson said...

Amen.

Dawn said...

I couldn't agree more!

jeanie said...

Hal - you stole my comment!! Sometimes, Debby, it is like you are part of our conversations here.

And I LOVE that little bit of knowledge in the picture.