Monday, April 9, 2012

Update

Trying to knock out most of my school work this week. I am working on my final paper, and my facility project, and my presentation, to get everything done by Friday. Then it will be a matter of doing a couple evaluations and I am done, done, done.

So tonight I was working on my project, a cleverly designed thing to strengthen the extensor muscles of the fingers and hands.

Let me say this: I have discovered that super glue will dissolve foam plates, and there is also a reason that it is called super glue.

Never fear. I've managed to remove the wiffle ball from my right palm, and the elastic hair band from my left thumb.

Good night.

5 comments:

Bob said...

Having raised three kids, I am well familiar with super glue and yes, it is indeed SUPER. Funny story.

I am SO proud of you! What would like as a graduation gift?

Scotty said...

I thought the same thing as Bob; a graduation gift.

Something with an Australan flavour to decorate your new home, perhaps?

:-)

Kelly said...

In the words of Paul Harvey... are we going to get to know "the rest of the story"??? (whiffle ball, elastic band, super glue)

I can't believe it's almost here!!!

jeanie said...

ha ha ha ha - it works quick, too!!

BUSH BABE said...

So... pretty much ANYTHING you do now can be written off as an 'exercise' of some sort? Outstanding...

Looking forward to celebrating graduation with you, my friend.
:-)
BB