Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Laugh of the Day

One of the women I work with is a dainty, lady-like thing. Soft spoken, the very essence of all that is feminine. She told this story at lunch:

One particular day, she was having some digestive issues, and long story short, there were regular releases of noxious gas. They were what we would refer to as 'silent but deadly', and she continued on with therapy as best she could. At the end of the session, the person she was working with looked at her and said, "Excuse me." And my friend looked back at her surprised. "Why?" she asked. And the answer came: "Because I farted, and SO DID YOU!" (the last spoken with great emphasis).

We all laughed until we cried.

8 comments:

Lynda Halliger-Otvos said...

I love it !~!~! Days like those cannot come often enough; wonderfully told story too. Thanks.

quid said...

Funny, funny, funny!

quid

jeanie said...

As a West African friend of mine used to say, it shows you're alive (apparently, there is quite a bit of folklore about the death of people who are unable to pass wind...)

BUSH BABE said...

I did the biggest comment to this the other day and it got et. Suffice to say I giggled. A lot. Cute as.
:-)
BB

BUSH BABE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BUSH BABE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bill of Wasilla said...

I was going to comment, but no matter how I twisted them, every comment came out sounding a little rude, so I decided not to comment at all.

I will just pass this time.

Debby said...

LOL. Pass what, Bill?