Thursday, February 2, 2012

Today I worked. I got a hair cut, and then I came home, did a load of laundry, got the ironing done, sewed buttons on a couple of Tim's shirts. I put a very nice coat of floor finish on the bathroom floor, got the livingroom set back to rights, and am now sitting a the computer composing a blog post, while finishing a largish glass of peach chardonnay (jealous, BB?)

Sounds boring as all get out, doesn't it?

Except that it wasn't.

It was a very nice day.

And now I'm going to bed early. That is nice too.

4 comments:

jeanie said...

Sounds like a marvellous day. Lots of little ticks and a glass of nice white - what more could a girl want?

Oopsiemumma said...

That actually sounds like a heavenly day to me!

Kelly said...

Those "boring" days are my favorites. I'm hoping today continues to be one. :)

BUSH BABE said...

Ohhhh. *chink*
Am jealous!
:-)
BB