Friday, December 9, 2011

Well, now here's something that will give you a laugh. Remember when I said that I couldn't possibly be sick until after Wednesday? I woke up Thursday morning with a rotten headache. By Thursday afternoon, my back was killing me and I was so tired that I couldn't even focus on the homework I was trying so hard to finish. This morning, I got up, and still felt awful. I took a deep breath and stayed home today. It would have been an awful thing if I'd been coming down with something, and gave it to everyone before our final on Monday.

I have gotten a great deal of work and studying done. It seems hard to believe that in just 72 hours, I'll be done for the semester.

Completely done.

And then, by golly, bring on the holly, because I'll be anxious to throw myself right into Christmas.

Brianna got word today that she was hired on by the company she's been working for. I was so glad for her.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Yay for Brianna!!

Hope you're feeling better now.

jeanie said...

Not laughing, Deb - that is horrible for you (still, gotta look at the bright side of all that uninterrupted - to a point - study time).

Congratulations to Brianna - surety is a nice thing!

Scotty said...

Way to go, Brianna, and get well soon, Debby.

quid said...

Hope you're feeling better by now!

quid

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better now Debby and can celebrate the end of your studies. Great news for Brianna. Have a great Christmas. Barbx