Friday, November 11, 2011

Leaping Ahead

Big news from the woods:

Tonight is our last night in our old house. We will be living in the new house from tomorrow forward.

We signed up for our new internet service, and got Direct TV too. We have leapt into the previous century, by golly.

If we can adjust to that dramatic change, we might consider joining this century as well.

Maybe.

*drums fingers nervously*

Moving kinda fast, ain't we? My neck hurts. Might be that there whiplash I hear tell of.

8 comments:

Kelly said...

It's about time. ;)

Does this mean I might find you on Twitter before long?

Congratulations on the move!

Bob said...

Don't rush her Kelly!

And Deb, don't be surprised if you find network and/or cable TV disappointing.

Anonymous said...

I tweeted once. It asked "What are you doing right now?" I answered: "I am eating a very large salad." Know what happened? Nothing. I decided that maybe the world did not need to know the miniscule details of my life. So, nope, don't see myself getting twitterpated.

Bob, it will be interesting to see how often the television is on.

BUSH BABE said...

Kelly, we had her there once, but everyone didn't talk back IMMEDIATELY and she got jack of the whole 140 character thing! (Oh I see she has explained that as Anonymous!).

I think you will find it wonderful. Welcome to the 1990s my friend!
:-)
BB

BUSH BABE said...

PS EXCITING!!! Photos please...

Debby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debby said...

BB, I have this long standing fear that I am dull as dishwater, and if I begin to tweet every moment of my life, I'm afraid that I am going to discover that I am just as boring as I am afraid I am. To discover. Boring. Me. I...oooh. I have confused myself.

Not everyone has a seven foot snake in their pantry or an orphaned poddy or a manky toenail to fall back on, you know. :)

A Novel Woman said...

So if your beloved's back is acting up, who is going to carry you over the threshold?