Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Just keeping it real.

This clock has chimed the hours in every home I've lived in since 1986. This is my kitchen table. Please ignored half unpacked stuff. You asked for settling in pictures. You've got them.
This is Tim's mirror, hung over the sideboard at the end of the hall. Please ignore boxes and unhung pictures in front of it. Use your imagination, or something, okay?

I don't know why this picture is so crappy, but it gives you an idea, maybe....I don't know. You want pictures, head over to Bush Babe's, or to Novel Woman's place or to Linda's blog. I'm not a photographer. This is my cheerful little kitchen with the pot of cream of potato soup simmering patiently waiting to be delivered.



9 comments:

Linda G. said...

Hi Debby. Everything is looking so nice! If you ask, I'll come and take pictures for you :-) By the way I wiped the slate clean over the weekend. I wanted a new start. One of the things to go was my Linda's Photo Journal blog, which you reference in your blog. I did create a new blog, but it is just getting started. My new blog is Linda's Travelogue, http://lindastravelogue.blogspot.com. I have only one follower at present. Would you like to be #2 :-)

Anonymous said...

I have a clock like that, it was my parents and I grew up with it so I know it is over 65 years old. my Dad called it a railroad clock, I don't know why. it ha a key and you needed to wind it in two places every 6 or 7 days. someone turned the key too much and now it does not work. I need to get it repaired. love the house, so cozy and warm looking. it will need the smell of christmas in it soon.

ellie k said...

I am the annon. but couldn't get the google to work a while ago.

Kelly said...

Well, I'm not a photographer, either, so quality of photos isn't that important. I'm just glad to get to see some settling in photos! Your kitchen looks so cozy!! More, more!

A Novel Woman said...

I'd be happy to come on down and take photos for you in exchange for pepperoni rolls and potato soup.

Mikey said...

Tim was right about the mirror. It looks perfect there. Your clock is beautiful, and the kitchen too. It looks like a warm and cozy house :)

BUSH BABE said...

What ANW said! Let's have a housewarming... love this peek.
:-)
BB

quid said...

The house looks beautiful and inviting...!

quid

Lori said...

Thank you so much for sharing the pictures. It's a beautiful home, and you sound so very contented.