Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Good Morning.

Know what I love?

It's when you have a big day ahead of you, a big day that you're even dreading a little, and you go to bed, tired from typing for hours (with a missing finger tip), brain dead from trying to put it all together. You set your alarm, and finish the 17th century melodrama that you've been reading on your kobo, and fall promptly asleep. You awake with a jolt, grabbing for the alarm, horrified that it did not go off only to discover that you still have two more hours to sleep.

I love that feeling.

4 comments:

BUSH BABE said...

Difference between you and me Deb? I'd have rolled over and shut my eyes HARD rather than type a blog post.

Does this make me a bad blogger? Or just lazy...
;-)
BB

Karen said...

Love that feeling too! Especially the part about having more time on the clock!!!

Kelly said...

Thing is, the adrenaline would be pumping so fiercely from thinking I'd overslept that I probably wouldn't be able to go BACK to sleep.

jeanie said...

Abso-bloddy-lutely!!

Only thing in, by then my brain has usually kicked into gear and started listing so the 2 hours I saved, 9 times out of 10, would be wasted.

But the rush of joy - I know that one.