Sunday, October 2, 2011

*gak*

Sing it with me peoples!...'Mama told me there'd be days like this. "There'll be days like this," my mama said...'

Today, it snowed. On the second day of October.

And Cara, I have a question? Just what the flip am I supposed to do with the half gallon of spicey kimche taking up most of the top shelf of the refrigerator?

I spent the day studying. I'm burned out. Tomorrow is the first day of our practicals.

Discovered this weekend that we are losing not one, but two tenants. *eek!*

The appraiser is coming tomorrow morning. Tim will have to handle that one. The house is semiorganized, sort of tidy, sort of vacuumed, and sort of ready.

I will admit. I am just the slightest bit edgy. Okay. I admit it. One misstep, and I topple right over the edge.

3 comments:

Jayne said...

Onomatopoeia.

BUSH BABE said...

Hang tight Mother Goose. You CAN ride it out... the end is in sight!
:-)
BB

jeanie said...

Mmmm - Kim Chi should last until Kara (or other willing participants) come back - it is pickled for that purpose, isn't it?