Wednesday, October 5, 2011

...and the good news is:

...I'm way too tired to be nervous about part two of the practical. (Thanks, Cara.)

Hey, did ya know, I named a calf in Australia! The interwebs are a beautiful thing!

And Mikey's got javelinas.

This blog is getting deadly dull. Thank goodness there are people with exciting lives to keep me entertained.

Coffee is done. I need to heist up and get myself going.

LATE EDIT: Practical done. I was nervous. But I think that I did okay. One of the teachers said, after my partner and I had completed our portion, that it was good to see that some students had studied. Good sign, right? I hope so because driving down the road, I realized that I had answered one of the questions wrong. Knee flexion? Prime movers? I said gluteus maximus as opposed to the sartorius. How could I make a mistake like that? The longest muscle in the body?

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Your life and blog certainly don't seem dull to me. Now MINE is dull, but I'm not complaining. Sometimes I don't want excitement - good OR bad.

I'm sure you'll do fine on part two.

BUSH BABE said...

You don't bore me!!
Bay Leaf sends her regards.
:-)
BB

Mikey said...

Lol, and I had a nekkid cowboy in my kitchen this morning. Not Wade. Not a child either...there's nothing like a friend who comes in, drops his pants and says "Check this out". *and I say I need COFFEE *STAT*

Anytime you're feeling bored, hop a plane. I'll come get you. I might even put a bra on.