Saturday, September 17, 2011

The polished and finished floors are beautiful. Just gorgeous.

And we ordered the counter top for the kitchen.

And the carpet cleaners are coming on Thursday.

We will begin moving things in, room by room. I cannot believe this is happening. I'm all kinds of way excited. We hope to be moved in by the end of October. How this will happen between school and everything else? I think it will take a miracle, but then I think that this whole episode has been one miracle after another. I remember to be grateful.

4 comments:

Linda (PA_shutterbug) said...

I agree! The polished and finished floors are beautiful! What a lovely home you and Tim are making for yourselves!

Jayne said...

Woohoo, I'm excited for you both ! :)

A Novel Woman said...

How exciting. Are you going to have a housewarming party?

Kelly said...

This is so exciting! Think how wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas will be this year.
:)