Monday, September 26, 2011

Muscles

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

I am sick of muscles, yes I am.
I do not like them, Sam I am.
I do not like them here or there,
I do not like them, I do not care.
I do not like them all extended,
I do not like them when they're bended.
I do not like manual muscle testing.
I can't stop thinking, even when I'm resting.
I'm tired of measuring, tired of angles.
My nerves are really getting jangled.
I do not like them, nope, nope, nope.
I am feeling like a hopeless dope.

*sigh*

So ends another day of studying.

5 comments:

Jayne said...

Intercostal and cardiac muscles...involuntary and you don't need to poke them :p

Pencil Writer said...

Dang! I somehow lost what I wrote. :-(

But as to muscles: soak in a warm tub of water, massage (or better to let someone else do that) follow with drinking in a few deep breaths of fresh, cool air then just relax--from the toes up. Sweet dreams of more pleasant things. :-) Oh. Don't forget to smile and release some of those uplifting endorphins while doing all the above.

BUSH BABE said...

Are you learning about muscles? Cause I initially thought the same as PW and that you were tired after renovating your house!!!

Love me some Suess-flavoured whinge!
:-)
BB

Debby said...

Yep. Muscles. What they do, what they move, how you test them, how you measure them, origins, insertions....ooh...I really am tired of muscles, which is much different from having tired muscles.

PaintedPromise said...

but LOVE the Dr. Seuss flare...