Friday, August 12, 2011

Yippee!

I'm finished with my online Abnormal Psychology course. It was the first online course I'd ever taken and I was worried about it, but I'm pretty sure that I got an A on it, which is a relief.

My PET scan was canceled, due to insurance issues. Things are being worked out, and the appointment will be scheduled once the insurance is sorted out. I don't mind the wait. Just the fact that they will be following up on things makes me feel better. It is hard to be having symptoms, trying to ignore symptoms, and yet feeling nervous, as if maybe the symptoms should not be ignored at all. I can't explain it. Not really. It's just been a struggle for me.

Surprisingly, the parents of the young couple interested in the house stopped by the store today. I'm such a blabber. I blabbed away to the mother for some time. The father walked up and said, "So, is your house sold?" I gaped a little, because I did not know who they were. They laughed at my confusion, but told me how excited this young couple is over the house. I was glad to hear that. I want someone to love this house as much as we love our new one.

To bed, to bed. I'm still reading 'Emma'.

5 comments:

jeanie said...

Enjoy Emma - I am sorry that you are a bit up in the air over insurance stuff. I hope it all works out. Worries should be allayed.

Jayne said...

(((hugs))) Hope the scan gets done soon for you xxx

Kelly said...

Won't it be fun when you're all settled in YOUR new house!

Glad the online course is done. Hope you can get everything else taken care of soon.

Bill of Wasilla said...

To bed... good suggestion. That's exactly what I feel like doing. I have felt that way ever since I got up.

quid said...

Hope this is your buyer!! I heart Emma!