Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Promised Pictures

James and Rosalind.


William has his first experience with helium balloons


When he kicked, those balloons bobbled around.
He kicked a lot.

He also squealed a lot, but I couldn't get pictures of that, and it was too bad, really, because it was cute.


When he pulled the strings, the balloons came in close, close enought to bat. That was some exciting stuff there, and the squealing hit a crescendo at about that time. It was awesome.

It was a great wedding, Mr and Mrs. James S.

Everyone had fun, right down to the littlest peanuts.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Beautiful bride and handsome groom!

William's pleasure with the balloons just radiates from these photos. Love it!!

Mikey said...

Awww, that's so cute!!

quid said...

Great pictures.... almost like being there with the baby and the balloon!

quid

BUSH BABE said...

Beautiful couple. Adorable baby. *sigh*
:-)
BB

Bill of Wasilla said...

I was offline for quite awhile, traveling. Now I am back, skimming about, and I see the head, "The Promised Pictures." I scroll down, eager to finally see the cat.

I see a bride and groom. I see a baby. I don't see a cat.

Nice couple, though. Pretty baby.

Bill of Wasilla said...

Skimming about after being offline for awhile, I read the title, "The Promised Pictures." I scroll down, certain that I will finally get to see a picture of that cat.

Instead, I see a bride and groom.

I see a baby.

Good looking couple, though.

Handsome baby.