Monday, July 18, 2011

I did it!

I got all 27 questions (two chapters) done. I submitted them to the online drop box. I did my discussion posts. All that is left is to take my test on Friday night. I'm really very proud of myself.

Wine? Too tired to go down and grab the bottle.

But I did three loads of laundry, and I changed the sheets on our bed, and I did dishes. I've got Tim's lunch prepared for tomorrow, and I walked around the house doing one last minute tidy up. (I'm telling you...I mean for this house to stay clean!) I should have folded laundry, and did some ironing, but I have to be to work at 5 AM tomorrow. I think that I'll hit the hay right now.

Good night peoples.

Another late edit: My post time shows as 6:40 PM? That's the weirdest thing. It is 9:14 pm.

1 comment:

Mikey said...

Isn't it nice to get the house really clean? Such satisfaction.
About that time thing. I don't know, Blogger is wonky. It always shows that I come from Gilbert, AZ, which is like 100 miles away from me. I can't figure that out...