Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lab Practical

I had my Anatomy and Physiology Lab Practical today. It was bad, I think. Really bad. I am horrible at Lab Practicals. I always have been. If you show me a name, I can invariably tell you what it is. However, show me a dissected brain and ask me what pin A is poking into...well...I can't pull that Latin name up to save my soul. Today was no exception. I came home feeling sick. I've still got the lecture final to save me. Hopefully, it will. I am really discouraged tonight.

4 comments:

Brianna said...

I'm sure you did fine, Mom! Try not to worry about it too much, you always pull through! Love you! :)

Cara said...

Latin comes more naturally when you start breaking it down and learning the individual meanings. And always look for the spanish relation of the word. I use it all the time for my history courses (apparently history teachers haven't realized it's a DEAD language).I have some pretty good sites for memorizing Latin words and phrases if you still need help. <3 you. I'll commiserate with you once my Korean final is over.

Redneck Geologist said...

I am pulling for you! I went to school as an "older" student. We tend to be harder on ourselfs then the pups. Just remember 10 years from now this will be a non-event.

BUSH BABE said...

Deb - you have two very good girls (comments above). You get an A+ for them!!!
;-)
BB