Friday, April 22, 2011

trivia

Dear heavens, it is snowing again. I am whining again. Is there a correlation? You can bet on it.

We watched The King's Speech last night. It was excellent.

I had a busy night at work. Crazy busy. The manager spoke with me again about becoming a team leader. You know, I'm more pleased than I can say that I am considered by my peers to be management material. A year ago, I'd have been all over that. But things have changed and I am in school. For the first time in a long time, I feel like I have choices. I have chosen to stay the course. Still though, it is nice to feel respected.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I want to see that movie.

Snow for Easter? I'm sorry, Debby. I hope it warms up for you really soon!

Bill of Wasilla said...

Sorry about the snow. Late congratulations on your tooth.

jeanie said...

Congratulations - on the choices, on the tooth, even on snow (here it is still magical - sorry).

Happy birthday to the Timster, and I hope you have a magical Easter holiday.

Jayne said...

Yay on the tooth and the movie :)
Still have the goodies for William, haven't forgotten xxx

nancyspoint said...

Dabby, I think you must have received the snow that passed through here last week as well. A little whining is sometimes called for. And yes, choices are good; they tend to complicate things, but still they are good.