Tuesday, April 26, 2011

dropping in...

Easter was nice.
Signing the papers for our house on Thursday.
That project I worked on last Wednesday? The one that I almost didn't do because I was so busy? It took first place a meaningless class contest. Made me glad I didn't blow it off as I was so tempted to do.
Tim's dad is very ill in intensive care.
Got three more projects done. Got a presentation partly done.
My mom's in a nursing home for the time being. Her goal is to get out of there and home. This summer, I'll have more time to help her.
Someone want to come and help me fold and iron laundry? Maybe wash a dish or two?
*crickets*

4 comments:

BUSH BABE said...

Best wishes to Tim's Dad for a quick diagnosis and speedy recovery. You guys sure are copping it in the sick relative dept!

Everything crosses for the signing of the house papers...
:-)
BB

A Novel Woman said...

Yay for the papers! Yay for first place! Another relative sick? You have had your fair share of stress.

And ironing? I haven't ironed clothes since 1968. I'll wash your dishes, though.

Kelly said...

You have a lot on you right now.

As long as NW does your dishes, I'll fold your laundry (a chore I never mind doing). I draw the line at ironing, though. Someone else will have to step in for that one.

PaintedPromise said...

sorry no ironing here, and the rest is taken darn... wait... i could kill the crickets!!