Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Confession is good for the soul.

Today I became aware that all of us in the class are stretched just about as tightly as we can be stretched. We had a good group 'vent' today. I have to say that I didn't give a rat's ass many, many times today. I swore, mightily at one point. Everyone laughed and commismerated and I knew that I was not alone. On the way home, it was warm. I drove with the window down and I sang 'My Sharona'. Loudly. And I danced in the driver's seat. I came home and I put the finishing touches on my two projects, and I packed my bag for tomorrow. I've been sick with exhaustion for the past week because I've been waking up in the night and worrying about all the stuff I have to do. Now I am going to bed because it is 10:30 and I'm pooped.


I'll say it once again. I don't give a rat's patootie. I've only got three more weeks of school. I can see the end of this semester. I've got a notion that I'm going to sleep like a rock tonight.

2 comments:

Scotty said...

Rest well, Debby, and sweet dreams.

:-)

BUSH BABE said...

I heart My Sharona.
Always good for a singalong/release of pent up frustration.
:-)
BB