Thursday, April 21, 2011

Better Day

Last night I curled up in a warm bed with my book. It's detailed and gives you the notion that you are looking into a world that vanished long ago. It's a pleasant read. I fell to sleep after just a few chapters, and it probably was good that I did. I needed the sleep. I do lose focus when I am harried and tired.

I woke up this morning to discover that the forecasted snow is just the lightest trace of snow. I'm kind of good with that.

I have just one class, and it lasts only an hour and 15 minutes.

I've got a few errands to take care of and then I am home. It is Tim's birthday today, although we are celebrating it tomorrow, when everyone is off.

8 comments:

BUSH BABE said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM!!!! Hope you get spoiled rotten...

So pleased you had a decent sleep Deb (as prescribed by my mother, Dr Anonymous).

Am exhausted myself - and not nearly ready for Easter. BTW Did you see what I found on my laptop? Don't be scared...
:-)
BB

Scotty said...

Many happy returns, Tim - hope you have a good one.

:-)

WhiteStone said...

Happy Birthday, Tim! Begin celebrating today...that way you get TWO days of celebration!!!

steviewren said...

A good book and a good nights sleep do wonders for ones out look on life. I'm glad you were able to partake of both.

Happy Birthday Tim. Hope both of you have a great day.

Brianna said...

Hope you have a great birthday, Tim! Can't wait to see you guys this Sunday! :D Glad you're having a better day, Mom! A good night's sleep DOES make a world of difference, doesn't it! Love you guys!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday, Tim!!

Things always seem brighter in the morning after a good night's sleep. Glad you're feeling better today.
:)

Mary Paddock said...

Happy Birthday Tim! Hope you both have a great day. :)

PaintedPromise said...

happy belated birthday to Tim! cannot believe how behind i am with my blogger friends... heck i cannot believe how far behind i keep getting with my own blog {sigh}