Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Just a little longer........

In just 10 hours, I will begin spring break. Dylan and Brittani are coming in Friday night for the weekend. Brittani wants me to teach her how to make pepperoni rolls. Of course I said yes. And I was very touched.

Dylan has yet to meet little William, so that's what this is all about. Brianna and Buddy and William will come over for supper Saturday evening. I'm excited about that, too.

At some point, I will go to Mary's house to play scrabble. I'm looking forward to relaxing with my friend.

I've got a hundred little errands planned. Housework to be done. Cooking for Tim. Raking the leaves up at our new house. Planting an asparagus bed there, and some blueberry bushes.

I've got a lot planned for my 10 days off. I'm sure it's going to fly by.

9 comments:

Ro said...

And I hope picking up a shovel to shift snow is NOT on that list ;)
Enjoy your free time :)

Linda (PA_shutterbug) said...

Enjoy your Spring break, Debby!

A Novel Woman said...

Count me in. I want to see how you make pepperoni rolls too! I know you've posted photos, but that's not the same as being there. One day...

Make sure you use lots of ashes from the fireplace for your blueberry bushes. They love it.

Mikey said...

I want to come play Scrabble with you and Mary!

Kelly said...

It'll fly by I'm sure. But you'll have a wonderful time!

BUSH BABE said...

Enjoy! And give that baby a snuggle for me...
:-)
BB

jeanie said...

I am sorry - my exposure to Spring Break is limited to a Simpsons episode, and so I have you doing a Homer.

Debby said...

In keeping with the whole spring break tradition, there will be wet t-shirts everywhere.

I have laundry to catch up on.

We do not have television reception, so blessedly, I do not know what a Homer is, but imagine that it might have something to do w/ donuts. Can't be all bad if there's donuts involved...

PaintedPromise said...

i am so jealous that you get a spring break... work does not do that darn it. {pouting}