Sunday, March 20, 2011

Glad

I am really proud of myself this weekend. I typed up one case map (which took two hours alone), I finished my part of two group projects, I completed one homework assignment and two hand outs, and have completed as much as possible of a reflection paper.

Is there more to do? Oh yes. Oh, golly yes. But each and every time that I 'knock' something out, move it from my red (undone) folder to my lime green (hallelujah it's done!) folder, I feel like I have accomplished something major.

One step at a time, I'm getting there.

And now, I'm going to bed, but I just had to take a moment to be joyful.

Late edit: You know, I also forgot to say that I got my washing and ironing and folding all done (and there was a ton of it.) I made a pot of spaghetti sauce, I watched a movie with my husband (while ironing, but still), had a conversation with Cara, worked Saturday, went to church on Sunday, and wrote an overdue letter.

I think that I have super powers.

8 comments:

Bill of Wasilla said...

How does one make such folders?

Debby said...

Make 'em, shchmake 'em. I went to Walmart and bought them. I have so many assignments that I don't even attempt to keep track of when they are due.

Twain12 said...

you ARE superwoman...i get dizzy just reading it all

BUSH BABE said...

We all KNOW you have super-powers. Funny how long its taken you to realise the extent of them...
:-)
BB

Kelly said...

Yep. Super Woman you are!! (do you give lessons?)

jeanie said...

Is there a red basket and a green basket?

I love ticking the list off...

Debby said...

No, but you know, there could be.

PaintedPromise said...

i KNOW you have super powers...