Monday, February 21, 2011

In which I am lied to. Repeatedly. And it tickled me pink!

Ive got to go to work, but I just returned from one of the most astounding weekends of my life. It began with being notified that I was a grandma, at one AM Friday morning. I had a wonderful experience at school that did wonders for my confidence. I left school, got to visit my grandson, and then Tim and I and Cara headed for Dylan's for what was SUPPOSED to be her final hurrah in country. (She's leaving for Korea on Sunday. She wanted to see her brother. She wanted to go to New York City one last time...at least that was what she said.)

What happened next was one of the most mind blowing experiences of my life.

http://bushbabeofoz.com/2011/02/20/surprise/comment-page-1/#comment-9378

Now I have to go to work. Dang it! Because I have so much to say, and pictures, too!

8 comments:

KarenTX said...

So glad they pulled it off! Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time.

BUSH BABE said...

Heh... you are so TOTALLY worth it. We loved making you smile and say 'GOSH' a lot.

I will treasure every memory of yesterday too.
:-)
BB

Caroline said...

Sometimes people should lie so good surprises can be fun!

quid said...

I'm suspecting surprise visitors from OZ,...how wonderful! Can't wait to hear more.

quid

Kelly said...

I'm so glad they pulled it off and y'all had such a great time! The picture of you two at BB's is priceless.

Looking forward you more from you about it. Also pictures and news of William.

steviewren said...

Wow! How wonderful!

Linda (PA_shutterbug) said...

How nice that you and BB could meet! What a GREAT surprise!

Mikey said...

I want to know how they pulled that off! I left a comment on BB's blog. I think it's so cool!!! You girls look great, having a sip of wine? Super super cool.
Is she coming this way? What is she doing here?! Where have I been?!