Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm stuffed...

Oh, gosh. My head is so full it runneth over. Test in anatomy and physiology. I think I know it, but I'm terribly afraid to get over confident. It always seems that I do my worst performances when I'm confident that I know what I'm doing.

So instead, I will sit here with words like enzymes and proteins and zygomens and trypsin and pepsin and bile acids and leicithin running through my head.

I am very tired.

I don't think I should go to bed.

I'm afraid that if I lay down, those words currently running around my head will dribble out of my ears and be lost and gone forever.

3 comments:

Bill of Wasilla said...

I like Pepsi, too,

jeanie said...

I think if they are running through your head, you need to lie down.

I have faith in you, my friend.

Kelly said...

oh, gee... I never considered that everything could dribble out my ear and be gone forever!
No. That's not gonna happen. You'll do fine on the test.