Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Schmuck

Tomorrow is the first day of class. I have Anatomy and Physiology II for an hour in the morning. I have a 2 hour 45 minute lab in the afternoon. Surprisingly, I'm nervous. I thought that I'd have gotten over that. Just trying to print out the course syllabi turned into an issue for some of my other classes. I began get tense. A girl from class popped up on line, and after talking, she told me that it was not just me.

I bought myself a little insulated lunch box at Walmart today. On sale. $3. I am ashamed to say that I almost bought a unicorn one because it was $1 cheaper. I gave myself a mental slap, and coughed up the buck.

Lunch packed. Books packed. I'm going to bed early. With a good book. One that has nothing to do with Anatomy OR Physiology. I just hate the fact that I'm feeling doubtful and worried. I'm such a schmuck.

3 comments:

Jayne said...

You'll do great xxxx
The unicorn lunchboxes got a bad rep, hey? :P

Kelly said...

I hope it gets off to a great start! (and what's wrong with a unicorn box?)

PaintedPromise said...

hey! what's wrong with a unicorn? it's almost a horse...