Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Cara!

Cara turned 21 today, at 4:15 AM. Happy birthday!

How did this happen? I remember at time when I was up to my armpits in teenagers. Now they are all in their 20s. Well. For a few months anyways. Then Brianna turns 30. Then I'll get to be shocked all over again.

Where the flip are these years going?

Cara is standing over my shoulder yipping 'Dylan got a very nice post on his birthday...all I get is this???!!!!'

How old are they before they stop guilting you out? Just curious.

9 comments:

Pencil Writer said...

Ummmmmmmmmm . . . Good question! Maybe when they all get into their 30s? I've still got one left in the under 25 slot, however.

Seriously, they're all great kids and they do really try to help me out. Most of the time. You know. ;-}

Pencil Writer said...

Oh! Happy 21st, Cara! Happy Mom, too! And you haven't mentioned another "birth" day yet, so Brianna's still on hold?

BUSH BABE said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cara... I saw that it was your birthday on FB and wondered if it was right... have a GREAT time today, and a fabulous year.
:-)
BB

Karen said...

Wishing Cara a very happy birthday today and in the years to come!

Lydia said...

Wishing Cara the very best today, and a year filled with learning, blessing and joy!

Bill of Wasilla said...

Happy birthday, Cara.

Now I feel guilty, too.

Kelly said...

A very happy birthday to Cara!!! Yea, 21!! My baby turned 21 last summer and his oldest sister turned 30 a couple of months earlier.

Jayne said...

Happy birthday, Cara!
Hope you have a fabulous day :)

PaintedPromise said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to Cara!!!! sorry i'm late, i'm lucky to get to check blogs once a week any more...