Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bull.

Well, as Bill wisely pointed out yesterday, it is always today, and it cannot be anything else until it becomes yesterday. You can talk about tomorrow, but it never comes. You wait in anticipation for tomorrow, and then wake up to discover that it is still today. Just like it was yesterday. Until it became yesterday.

Bush Babe declared that we were messing with her mind. I would like to point out that I was innocently talking about yesterday, which was today when I was writing about it, and I said that I expected it to be a loooooong day, long enough that it might not actually get over until next Monday. It was Bill that started explaining about it always being today, so he was actually the one messing with minds.

And Bill? You want to be careful with stuff like that. It's probably just the sort of thing that would get you thrown in jail in Juarez. LOL.

Yep. Pure unadulterated bull here today. I might do it differently tomorrow, but you know, it's still today.

6 comments:

BUSH BABE said...

Well, if ANYONE should be comfortable with a little bull... should be me, right?
:-)
BB

Jayne said...

I'll take that little bull on my dinner plate, medium-rare, charcoal grilled and crispy on the outside.....

Redlefty said...

I know what you mean. Yesterday was a long week.

Bill of Wasilla said...

Well, on this day, I will note that...

oh, hell?

Who cares what I have to note?

So just let me say this: Juarez - in due time. And, thanks to you, when that due time comes, I plan to return to Juarez and update the story, both in words and photos.

I say thanks to you, because that thought had not really occurred to me until you stated that it was just like a photojournalist in the absence of pictures to just gloss over the story and demanded that I make a full accounting.

It then occurred to me that to do so, I must go back and get some photos, as well as find the few that I took at the time, should they still exist, as well as those old newspapers that wrote up a whole bunch of lies in their accounting of it.

Pencil Writer said...

Oh, the joy. I know not what Bill and Debby are bantering about Juarez, but it's still fun to read. Bush Babe, I know what you mean. And I'd rather have steer on my plate, thanks. Yeah, medium to medium rare and and well seared on the outside with some grilled veggies, too. Please?

Debby, have fun yesterday, today and tomorrow. Whatever it takes! Always! ;-}

Debby said...

What a story that will be! Complete with powerlines!