Tuesday, November 30, 2010

*cough* *splutter* *gasp*

Today, I put the finishing touches on four projects due Thursday. I have one presentation to finish up. I got my test back, and it was a B. I have to tell you that I was not even upset about that. There is way too much going on right now. I'm dancing as fast as I can. I have to write a 10 page essay this weekend. Two exams by Tuesday. A friend who has just found out that he has cancer is coming in for a couple of days. I am sure this will be an emotional visit. Another friend with metatastic breast cancer finds out the results of some important tests on Friday. But next week is the final week of classes. I am strongly considering skipping the final exam for English Comp and just taking a B. I am so everlastingly tired.

7 comments:

BUSH BABE said...

Oh gosh Debby...I do hope you are looking after yourself?? Perhaps you need to look at a lighter study load next semester?

I wouldn't be disappointed with a 'B' but then I am me and you are you. I do get that.

Sending hugs and some virtual caffeine (wouldn't THAT be a cracker of an idea!?)
:-)
BB

Lori said...

Glad you're happy with the B. I don't see how you do any of it and do it so well! You're quite an inspiration.

Cara said...

Be careful, I know some of my professor's drop extra points if you don't show up for the final at all.

Twain12 said...

i'm exhausted just reading about your workload...take care ♥

Lydia said...

Holy cow -- can you add anything to that schedule? maybe construct a bridge in the state of New Jersey or something?

Do what you can, do the best you can with the time you have, and you know, it will be good enough and maybe even better than you guessed it would be.

Debby said...

Already did add something to that schedule. I'm driving the meat from Tim's deer to the butcher to be turned into hamburger. Already have enough steaks, backstraps, roasts, etc.

I also stayed up until midnight to meet a column deadline.

Yet, piece by piece, job by job, it's all getting done. I am amazed by this. Next week is almost here!

Kelly said...

I'm glad you were okay with the B on the test. After all, there's nothing wrong with getting a B at all!!

Eat properly, dress properly and try to get enough sleep. Don't let your busyness take its toll on you!